THE NEGATIVE – I wasn’t crazy about the User Control Panel and I was not able to get Skype conversations.
THE VERDICT – It’s the best back up software I’ve seen. At the end of the day it has the best bang for your buck.
I promise you, DDI Utilities is one of the greatest mobile recovery and extraction software available. With the DDI Utilities software you can view the following:
- Text Messages.You can see all the text messages sent and received, with the date and time it was sent.
- Phone Calls.The software will let you see the phone number that made the call, along with the time and date they called.
- You will see the exact location of the phone in 5-minute intervals.
- With the DDI software, you can see all the emails on the target phone with the content, date, time, and sent/receive receipt.
- Photos & Videos.You can view every picture and video taken on or received by the target phone.
- Browsing History.You can see a list of all the websites visited and search terms used. You can even set up alerts for specific search terms.
- Social Media.With the DDI Utilities’ software, you can see all social media activity on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.
- Remotely Lock Phone. If you see any unwanted activity on any of these features, you can lock the phone and immediately bar anyone from continuing any of those actions.
All of this information and more can be seen on your DDI Utilities Control Panel, which is pretty easy to use (even for people who aren’t tech savvy). The software will extract all GPS information, text messages, phone calls, media, etc. and then be shown on the personal control panel exactly how they appear on the phone.
How DDI Utilities Works
The software works in three easy steps:
- Download – The file downloads over the internet which makes it fast and easy.
- Select or add backup – Enter the number of the phone you are extracting data from.
- View the data – You will be able to see all the data from any device that has internet.
After you download the software it pulls out pretty much all the information that was on the target phone and it gets uploaded to the DDI Utilities secure control panel. After that I had to log into my account using the login information sent to me in the e-mail, allowing me to see all activities, messages, and data from the phone. You can either login using your phone, computer or basically any device that connects to the internet. It’s fantastic!
This software is jam-packed with all the features you will need to backup any device you could want and the packages aren’t confusing. You pay a one-time fee and get all the features you could need.
All DDI Utilities Features:
- Text messages & iMessages
- Photos & Videos
- Web browser
- Remote locking & uninstall
- Social Media
- Installed & Running apps
Summary of DDI Utilities Review
For the average Joe, the DDI Utilities software can help them back up any cell phone they could want with ease. It has a quick and easy installation and is far and above better than any other software on the market. If that’s not enough, the best part is that it’s only a one-time fee! Who can argue with that? Two thumbs way up in my opinion!
Still need convincing? Check out their website here and watch the Demo video below.