Apple devices are just some of the most popular gadgets used by individuals nowadays. Tracking someone’s device with the use of an iPhone spy phone software is one of the surest ways to get a peek into the private life of the individual. However, do you know just how powerful this cellphone tracking software is? If not, then let’s take a dive into some of the features your cellphone monitoring app can do for you.
Paid or Free?
Before accessing important features that the app has to offer, you need to be aware of the payment involved to get the benefits of accessing another mobile phone’s private information.
A free spy phone app for iPhone devices don’t require any fees provided you sign in for a trial option. Since this version is pretty basic, you are only given the option of tracking text messages for a limited time.
Once the free trial version is over, you are given the choice to proceed to premium offer on the condition that you pay a certain fee (whether it involves monthly installment or a one-time payment option).
Premium access offers give you the freedom to enjoy all the features the app has to offer.
Functionsof a Cellphone Tracking Software
There are many functions that a cell phone tracking software can do for you. Listed below are just some of the most common ones:
- Tracking text messages – A text message spy iPhone software can track both sent and received messages from the device.
- Tracking calls – This includes both incoming and outgoing calls made from the target device. Also, some brands make it possible for you to listen to conversations done over the phone as well as access playbacks of the calls if you happen to miss them real time.
- Monitoring mobile browser history – This includes access to browser history information particularly the sites visited by the target phone user.
- Blocking certain sites and apps on the phone – Some brands make it possible for you to block certain sites for access especially if you are monitoring your kid’s phone. This feature makes it possible to stop your kids from accessing mature content on the internet.
- Monitoring gallery images and videos – This involves all forms of media stored on the target phone.
- Tracking emails.This includes all email platforms installed on the target phone.
- Tracking messaging platforms – Messaging apps such as Whatsapp, Viber and iMessages are just among the popular ones on the list.
- Tracking target phone location – Thru the phone’s GPS tracking system, it is possible for you to check the location of a phone on the map.
Mobile Spy World is one of the most popular monitoring apps in today’s market. It’s competitive tracking system makes it a parent and employer-friendly app for monitoring purposes.